WWT v1.27.01 Changelog
This is the official change log for Werewolf – Transylvania version 1.27.01. Discover game changes and new content below.
Download version 1.27.01 at Hiveworkshop.
*Major changes provided in bolded dark green text for easy reference.
♻ Special Thanks to Pwnage. for his invaluable assistance with this version.
- Casting spells on enemies will no longer display a declaration of war
- Casting spells on computers/NPCs will no longer display a declaration of war
- Passive computers can no longer be unallied
- Crafting an acorn bomb no longer shows a declaration of war on self
- Stag Skin Drum will now appropriately consume 100 lumber
- The Fish Net item will now stun units, but entangle them akin to previous versions, but will still appropriately not affect magic immune villagers
- The Fish Net item’s entanglement and slow duration are now correctly scaled to health (low health = short duration, high health = long duration)
- Seasons will now affect one quadrant at a time, and should reduce the lag felt throughout the transition
- Season changes will no longer grant increased vision over trees
- Moved Throwing Dagger into the Acorn Bomb & Molotov Cocktail Cooldown Group
- Musketeers are now appropriately stronger than Sharp Shooters
- Musketeers are now affected by the Marksman (damage) upgrade
- Default range for all ranged units is now 500
- Upgraded range for all ranged units is now 700
- Marksmanship is now a 3-part upgrade, each adding +2 (final additional damage is 6, reduced from 10)
- A player’s units will no longer receive veteran status when killing their own units
- The floating text that appears when attempting to build a 16th Ivory Tower now properly vanishes
- Ivory Tower will now correctly refund resources if the maximum number has been built
- Various building health/armor changes below:
- Crops will no longer produce appropriate items after they have been killed
- Crops will no longer produce appropriate items after their owner leaves or has been killed
- When a player crop is killed by a werewolf unit, a minion will no longer be created
- Tentatively fixed an issue where the number of corpses does not create the correct number of minions at night
- Tentatively fixed an issue where minion corpses would spontaneously vanish throughout the day
- Werewolves that are exterminated in the first two nights are no longer immediately removed from the game, and may access the score screen and replays
- If one player and the werewolf are left at night and the werewolf player leaves, the remaining player will now appropriately win and not be selected as the werewolf the following night and simultaneously win and lose